<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, October 18, 2004

One happy reader writes... 


"Question: Why was the insurance on Tamihere's urban assault vehicle $2252? Does it mean the trust (taxpayer) has to pay for several previous dic convictions plus probably all his whanau are under 25 with well-endorsed licences (if any).

Quote: "Someone has to pay for my mortgage and family". I know the feeling but unfortunately most of us have to find the money ourselves."
My Right has always had a bit of a soft spot for JT - but this one looks indefensible. If he had been part of the sisterhood - I don't know if even that would saved him.

I hate the fact that many in public service, be it a Trust or Government Department, feel as though they should draw a salary and also have their personal lives subsidised by the State.

Rodney, screw being 'statesman' like for a while and get in there demanding heads.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com