<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, September 23, 2004

To be fair, I don't blame him 


Dick Hubbard is suing the National Business Review for what he refers to as a 'hatchet job' in the September 17 Edition. To be fair I don't blame him.

My Right read the full edition for the first time yesterday and was quite astonished at the vindictiveness and aggression of the onslaught. Many fair points were made about Hubbard milking his one off Triple Bottom Line report, but even by My Right's rather emasculated journalistic standards, you can go too far.

Following a man and his wife into church and, presumably due to Hubbard himself being fairly normal, launching into his wife is just cheap. I like the NBR, but I have the same issue with this as I do with the tosh Michael Moore comes out with.

Message to the NBR - when you have that much legitimate material, there's no need to edit, splice or go looking for peppy personal attacks to make your case.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com