<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, September 27, 2004

Quality investigative research from ALAC 


My Right does not remember large parts of his university days, but it seems there must have been more going on than the head down, bum up scholastic endeavour to despatch of four years. Leaving with nothing more than two pieces of paper with letters on them, and an I O U to the government of the day with a five digit number on it, there must have been something more - surely?

That question has often disturbed My Right, which is why this morning I find myself forever indebted to ALAC for producing some quality investigative journalism that explains this mystery. ALAC have revealed that Students prefer drinking to a bit of good old fashioned library time (the most unsurprising revelation since Cher admitted she might have had a couple of running repairs done here and there).

Look out kids, the fun police are on the case, and making Friday classes compulsory could well be the solution to all of societies problems. Thank god for think tanks like ALAC I say, hic.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com