<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, August 05, 2004

There's no pleasant definition of "Bilious" 


OK - so Damian has caught me out, and done me a favour. The Cracker has detected some 'blog envy', and he knows a hit seeker when he sees one. (My Right can only speculate that Damian discovered my bile whilst carefully monitoring his own traffic).

My Right thought it a touch vapid to resort to the traditional "Russ Brown-baiting" that many on the right tend to resort to when trying to get things going, so I moved my supercilious gaze to Cracker. As he correctly notes, on this occassion, I agreed with the majority of what he had said. But saying "I agree" on it's own was hardly going to elicit a response - so instead, antagonistic praise was the order of the day.

So, found out, insulted, and thoroughly fulfilled by the whole carry on.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com