<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, August 23, 2004

From those who were there... 


The Brian Tamaki I'm black and I'm proud show rolled into Wellington today. I have posted earlier (two or three posts down - to modest to link to my own posts ;-) my thoughts on this fiasco. Jordan from Just Left was there and has written about the whole bizarre experience - I won't quote parts of his post - read the whole thing here. Nice narrative and shows how sadly, but inevitably, the day transcended "The Civil Unions" debate and became deeply devisive in itself.

DPF was there, camera in hand as ever. A few shots of the day are here as well. DPF to notes how the leaders in black trench coats would have been comical if it wasn't so sad.

Thanks to both of them - I'll post more once I have had a look at the news (and had a quick read of "The Social Report" - which weighs in at a lazy 180 pages for any insomniacs out there).

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com