<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, February 11, 2004

OK - let's not move on 


No Right Turn takes objection with my observation that there is something inherently not quite (my) right about indefinitely offering one group of people two 'options' (or rights) to another groups one, as Tariana obviously and understandably likes it.

Quite simply, why don't we start from scratch (past events and wrongs given due consideration) and find a framework that can work for all of us? Or should we go on having this base dialogue forever? You call me simplistic, I say you are missing the point (possibly because it is too simple for the 'thinkers', apologists and idealogues of the left).

I have never thought that retrospection and guilt have provided a solid basis for a collective and constructive approach to policy making and defining a way forward, still don't.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com