<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, January 13, 2004

Putting it out there... 


Welcome to My Right, a Blog that will endeavour to provide an alternative view on the ordinary, extraordinary and occasionally infuriating goings on in little old NZ.

I have no media background, so although I do retain some journalistic integrity by default, perhaps here is my opportunity to lose it. I am an ordinary NZ'er, with a job, a flat, a student loan and more often than not, an opinion.

The site name may lead you to believe that the posts to follow are 'from the right' - you may be correct, I have never bothered to classify or pigeon hole my thoughts myself. My standpoint on all issues is liquid, based on an assessment of the information in front of me, not a predetermined standpoint. The title 'My Right' is more about me excercising my right to have a rant - and what better medium than a blog (I don't think I would keep my balance on a soap box - not my style in any case).

I hope you enjoy having a read. If it provokes a response, starts a dialogue or makes you think - bonus.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com