<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, January 15, 2004

It takes a real prick to make me agree with Mark Burton 


How the hell does Keith Locke get so much air time? Yesterday was the "un-winnable" war in The Herald, and today it is US planes landing in Christchurch. I'm all for someone saying what they think, representing the people etc.. But this guy says "I object" more times than a frecking lawyer. At least Burton brushed him off like the ally he is (when required). When election year comes around and the Greens need to establish a unique position and identity (and Labour may need the numbers) - this sort of mandatory press release (usually found on Scoop alone, but somehow Keith is mainstream fodder at the moment) could actually get interesting.

Give me some gas, and let me the hell out


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com